This feature is currently in public beta.
Please contact Upodi at [email protected] for help with setting up your Shipmondo integration.
Upodi now offers a one-way event-based integration to Shipmondo. The basic flow is this:
- An invoice is paid via the automatic payment flow or marked as paid in Upodi.
- The required information is collected from the following sources:
- your Upodi tenant (Customer data)
- the paid invoice (Invoice Data)
- your shipment configuration (see below)
- Upodi creates a new order in Shipmondo using a shipment template of your choice.
- The orders need to be finalized in Shipmondo by you.
You will need to supply the following information in order for Upodi to configure your Shipmondo integration:
- Company name
- Sender address
- Username and Password for API access (in Shipmondo go to "Settings" -> "API" -> "Access")
- The ID of the shipment template that you wish to use.
- Product Code for the shipping product you wish to use.
Sign up for an account on shipmondo.com if you don't already have one.
Write os at [email protected] or through the chat in the lower right corner of the screen and we'll help you along!
Updated 12 months ago