When you start setting up Upodi there's a few things you want to do first:
- Setup your company information in settings. Mainly used for communication and integrations that need the information.
- Setting up your payment infrastructure. Please read the documentation of the supported payment methods.
- Setting up default Dunning in the Dunning Section of the settings.
- Adding your first Product Plan in the Product Plan Section.
- Adding your first Customer in the Customer Section.
- Adding your first Subscription in the Subscription Section.
By default your Upodi tenant starts in Sandbox mode, a mode in which no transactions are carried through and no emails are sent to customers. This allows you to safely set up and test your Upodi system before you make the final switch into Production mode
What the Upodi client does in each mode:
Updated about 1 month ago