Most acquirers in the QuickPay setup requires that you allow subscriptions.
- Open the settings for your acquirer in QuickPay
- Click the acquirer you are using with your QuickPay to open configuration.
- Click enable subscriptions
When adding a Quickpay payment gateway, you must fill in your API key from Quickpay in order to connect you Quickpay account with your Upodi account.
- Log in to the Quickpay Admin and navigate to the User section in the left menu.
- Create a new API user
- Select all relevant permissions by ticking the boxes for all in the categories Payments, Cards and Subscriptions.
- Click See API Key and copy the key to your clipboard
- Open up Upodi and locate your QuickPay settings in Setup > Payment Providers > QuickPay.
- When you click Configure paste the API key in the designated box and click save.