Dinero is a small financial application (ERP) today owned by Visma. Dinero manages all debit and credit including financial transactions.
- Upodi will automatically post generated invoices directly (new, changes and payments) to Dinero.
- Upodi will automatically post customers (new or changes) to Dinero.
- Upodi will automatically post contacts (new or changes) to Dinero.
You can sign up for a demo account of Dinero here .
- To use Dinero with Upodi, you need a Dinero Pro subscription which enables the Dinero API.
- Dinero will need created products matching each SKU used in Upodi.
- Sign into Upodi, then select Apps in the Upodi section, and then select Dinero.
- Open another browser, and sign into Dinero. Select Options from the menu bar, then API and click New API Key. Type a name for the key (i.e. Upodi) and click Create API Key.
- Once the key is generated, copy this API key for later use and record the company ID in the lower left corner. You will use these next.
- Within Upodi, type the API key, the company Id and check the general ledger account for foreign and local customers.
Updated 5 months ago